In this section we will cover what data we keep and how we use it.
When you create an account, we will store your Email
Your Email is used as an ID for signing in, and also for notifications and support.
Your Name is used to identify you on posts in the support forum
When you log in, we use your IP to create a session cookie.
Your IP is also recorded in access logs for security reasons. These will be deleted periodically.
We do not share your personal data.
Microsoft Azure is a service we use for hosting SENDYSExplorer. This is where your data is stored.
Google Analytics gives us statistical data about SENDYSExplorer. We do not use any track individual users.
Access to Google Drive user data:
- All data collected by Sendys Explorer is used for download and upload of files of the user's drive.
- Sendys Explorer App will store any file downloaded on the printing server.
- All downloaded files stored on printing server are deleted upon policy of the printing server.
- The file name information is stored on the printing server database.
- All user data collected stored on the printing server database are deleted or anonymize upon the server policy of by user request.
- All collected data by Sendys Explorer App is not shared with any 3rd Parties.
For how long do we store your data?
Until you decide to delete your account.
Right to erasure
You have a right to erasure of all your personal data. You may do so from your account.
When you delete your account your all personal data will be removed and your ID (Email) will be replaced with a random alphanumeric string.
Any entries you may have created, like posts, answers or comments will remain, but author will be marked as deleted.
Data that may have been stored in logs or backups will be removed during automatic rollover.
You also have the right to access your data, and the right to request clarification about your rights if you think we do not use your data in an appropriate way.